- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be Knowledgeable in GAAP
- Must be able to Run the Office Independently
- Must be able to Perform QuickBooks Online Journal Entries
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Experience in Accounting Preferred
- Go-Getter Mentality Needed
Benefits Included Such As: Insurance Reimbursement, Medical Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Retirement Savings Help
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Accounting: 5 years
• Post ID: 95031682 sf