Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with an office in New York, Heat brings to life traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of brands. We are an internationally recognized award-winning agency, garnering over 40 awards in 2016 and nine Cannes Lions to our credit. In 2016, Heat was named the Effie’s Most Effective Independent Agency in North America and is one of the only advertising agencies to be named “Best Places to Work” in San Francisco. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We’re growing, and seeking a Senior Account Executive in the client services department.
What you’ll do
The Senior Account Executive should be seen as the day-to-day lead for all client and project activity in the agency. The person in this role knows how to work with cross-functional counterparts in order to successfully drive projects through the agency. The Senior Account Executive is detail oriented but able to see the big picture and support their Account Supervisor and/or Director in the longer-term plan for the account.
In your role, you will be responsible for two areas:
Account Management and Execution
• Ensure quality and accuracy of basic account support functions (accounting, budgeting, status reports, internal meetings, etc.)
• Lead communication between multiple groups in order drive projects successfully through agency (media, creative, production, client, finance)
• Lead or oversee individual projects
• Develops and maintains project timelines and budgets with producer, media team, etc.
• Quality control in work that leaves the Agency
• Written work is clear, concise, well-organized, logical and strategically grounded
• Demonstrates strong business writing skills (emails, decks, POVs)
• Verbally is responsive, clear, concise, articulate, focused and persuasive
Strong Client and Internal Relationships
• Develops and maintains effective working relationship with client counterparts
• Successfully represent the agency’s point-of-view in oral and written communication.
• Becomes a business partner on which the client can rely
• Is a valuable information resource for all team members and clients
• Keeps senior account team up to date on projects and solicits input
• Builds rapport with Creative, Production, Strategy and Media leads
• Exhibits product/client/industry knowledge in order to be the client’s voice for the agency
Click here for more info: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/global/en/job/DELOA004X99381/Heat-Senior-Account-Executive-San-Francisco
• Post ID: 54588362 sf