- Provide administrative support for internal clients (such as partners and managing directors of the firm).
- Coordinate meetings and conferences and may attend department meetings and prepare minutes as directed.
- Arrange essential mail, both paper and electronic, to help expedite client actions and achieve deadlines.
- Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, letters, invoices and emails with some direction from the customer.
- Arrange international and domestic travel under guidance from the client in accordance with firm policy.
- Coordinate and organize logistics for external functions including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions and dinner arrangements with minimal direction from the client.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system for the management of customer needs and requirements, including classified and confidential files.
Required: Experience supporting executives in a large/matrixed corporate environment, or relevant customer service experience Excellent computer skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Ability to anticipate problems and take initiative Ability to prioritize and multi-task - great time management Ability to work well in a team environment Must have the flexibility to work overtime as required Preferred: College Degree How you’ll grow At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte’s culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Click here for more info: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/global/en/job/DELOA004X153024/Senior-Administrative-Assistant-San-Francisco
• Post ID: 79926853 sf