The in-house creative & production group of Intel is looking for new talent to join our award-winning team. We have created a world-class organization where we create and oversee the development of compelling consumer and B2B communications for video, broadcast, print, retail, and digital brand expressions across the globe.
We are a brand that has been at the forefront of the most essential technology innovation and we are eager to let the world know what we are up to!What you'll doIn this role, you'll concept, design and execute groundbreaking visual solutions for Intel's integrated, cross-channel digital initiatives. The amazing conceptual power and exceptional design skills that you bring to the team will be put to use daily as you work with multi-disciplinary project teams.
Day to day, your role will include:
- Creating a range of powerful, viable concepts and designs, partnering with copywriters to ensure the copy direction and visual presentation work together to make the concept powerful and compelling
- Communicating visual designs, motion design, concepts, and storyboards through presentations and getting clients to approve and love the recommended designs
- Working side by side with designers and production artists to flawlessly execute cross-channel and digital work
- Deftly juggling multiple projects while inspiring & motivating both your creative teammates and your clients
We're looking for a senior designer or art director who is both tremendously qualified and awesome to work with, which includes:
- Energy, flexibility, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind yes, these things really do matter
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in Web, print or motion
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off, and a mastery of Web production and the capabilities within digital channels
- An expert understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign - plus ideally an understanding of HTML/HTML5, 3D/motion and video production, sketch and other prototyping tools
- A four-year degree, formal design training, plus five to seven years of strong digital design experience in a creative agency
- A knack for strategic thinking/brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution.
We created an integrated agency model with the ability to partner across agency lines and geographies. Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with our marketing and business partners is critical. We have created a new type of organization to support a category that literally changes every day.
If you have the passion to make great work, dig in and help create something amazing, we'd like to talk with you.
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1126672/SR.-DESIGNER-ART-DIRECTOR,-DIGITAL/
• Post ID: 55226692 sf