If you have a passion for helping others and want a rewarding career with a supportive team, we want to hear from you!
Compassionate Community Care is a growing company hiring multiple Caregivers/CNAs/HHAs throughout the San Francisco area over the next month.
Reviewing resumes and interviewing quickly!
We re looking for compassionate, responsible caregivers to work with our elderly and disabled clients. Most importantly, we re seeking caregivers who want to make a difference in someone s life we have an amazing roster of clients and deep relationships with each one.
- Recruiting caregivers for part-time and full time hours - there's a lot of flexibility in shifts to accommodate what you may be looking for
- Caregivers are matched with clients based on scheduling need
- Ability to accrue sick leave, healthcare contributions and insurance, and 401K retirement options
- Caregiver and client referral bonus opportunities
- Paid ongoing training
- Caregiver Recognition Program - Anniversary celebrations, annual awards, etc.
- Caregiver mentoring and counseling services available
- Supportive staff with 24/7 on-call manager
- Caregivers are treated like family, which is why caregivers love and stay with Compassionate Community Care long term
Looking for Caregivers who meets these requirements:
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 25 lbs. is a hard requirement (more than 25 lbs. is a plus)
- 1+ year of experience working with the elderly or disabled for a licensed home care agency, facility, or care home
- Experience in grooming and assisting with daily activities is preferred
- Home Care Aide registered is preferred
- Experience with dementia patients is preferred
- Please bring proof of eligibility to work in the US to an interview
• Post ID: 78628803 sf