Caregivers/CNA/HHA - Paid Training and Benefits - Home Care Assistance (San Francisco, CA)
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking the best professional caregivers to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages.
Shifts available in San Francisco County!
(Alamo Square, Bernal Heights, Castro/Upper Market, Cole Valley/Ashbury Heights, Downtown/Civic/Van ness, Excelsior/Outer Mission, Financial District, Glen Park, Haight Ashbury, Hayes Valley, Ingleside, Inner Richmond, Inner Sunset, Laurel Heights, Presidio, Lower Haight, Lower Nobhill, Lower Pacific Heights, Marina, Mission District, Nobhill, Noe Valley, North Beach, Pacific Heights, Portola District, Potrero Hill, Richmond, Russian Hill, SOMA, Sunset, Tenderloin, Twin Peaks, USF, Visitation Valley, West Portal, Western Addition )
- Great pay!
- Part time & Full time positions available
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation/Training
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision, Paid Sick Leave)
- Bathing, Dressing ,Grooming, Medication Reminder
- Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping,Laundry
- Accompaniment, Grocery Shopping, Errands
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Professional Caregiving Experience: At least 1 year
- Able to Pass A Criminal Background & Live Scan/Fingerprint Check
- Register to the Home Care Aid Registry (office will assist you)
- Must have current (within 90 days) negative TB Test Results or chest xray or obtain a new one within 7 days after date of hire
• Post ID: 96201777 sf