Client Service Analyst - Wealth Advisory Firm downtown SF - Fort Point Capital Partners (San
You may be a good fit for this position if
- You are adaptable to a constantly changing environment.
- You embrace new challenges and enjoy solving complex problems.
- You don t need much direction or hand-holding and can prioritize many tasks/projects.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial, non-static environment.
- You are quantitatively-minded.
- You are a strong personality with opinions tempered by a healthy level of humility and skepticism.
Fort Point Capital Partners is an asset management firm in San Francisco, CA. We focus on portfolio design, execution, and reporting.
Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial, and thus, initiative, innovation, and innate curiosity are highly valued. We are a small, close-knit team, always looking to improve both the firm s and our individual performance. You don t need experience in financial services, as long as you crave challenges and enjoy working hard.
Below is a sample of some of the analyst s operational responsibilities.
- Client Service: be familiar with clients to be able to promptly address clients and their tax advisors requests and coordinate with custodians and managers as needed.
- Reporting: Maintain the reporting website to ensure up-to-date and accurate data quality.
- Marketing&Sales Support: Employ robust quantitative skills and an eye for design on various business development and marketing products.
- Special Projects: Conduct thorough research and create detailed yet concise analyses on projects related to the continuous effort to build operational efficiency. These projects are often technology-focused and require a deep understanding of the firm s macro-level needs and growth potential.
- Portfolio Management: assist the partners in creating allocation proposals, rebalancing households, preparing reports for clients, and maintaining the backend required for portfolio management.
The compensation for this position is in the top decile of comparable positions and levels of experience. Benefits include medical, dental, in-office meals, gym membership, late-night transportation and mobile phone.
analyst, client service, wealth advisor, wealth management, finance, financial services, rebalancing, trading, portfolio construction, client associate, reporting, salesforce, technology, operations, efficiency, RIA,
Associated topics: attorney firm, child custody, customer, family law, law firm, legal, legal firm, legal office, litigation, litigation defense firm
• Post ID: 79263143 sf