CNA's & Caregivers - SF's Premier Home Care Agency is Hiring! - Aviva In-Home Care (San Francisco,
Seeking day-time shift focused caregivers for a leading San Francisco home care business, Aviva In-Home Care. Jobs are in the city of SF and North Peninsula. Applicants may be CNA or HHA-certified, or non-certified caregivers (if you have prior personal care experience). We're a fun company, who like fun motivated professionals who show joy for their jobs as nurse assistants/aides. Caregivers looking for nighttime assignments are also welcome to apply, but most of our current openings are for daytimes.
We're pleased to offer:
- Highly competitive pay with opportunities to earn over $20/hr for some assignments.
- Overtime pay for major holidays
- Health care benefits for qualified full time (and some part time) caregivers
- Other available benefits like Vision Care, Dental Care, Disability Insurance, and more
- Paid training that you can do from your own home
- One of very few in-home care agencies that offers the Certified Companion Aide (CCA) credential earn a credential in as little as 8 hours that makes you more marketable for every job!
- Flexible work schedules that can be part-time or full-time based
- A friendly, experienced management team that is hands-on and accessible (24x7 we can be reached by phone)
- Sick pay up to 72 hours per year
- Caregiver bonuses
What we look for:
- Preference will be given to credentialed and experienced candidates (1+ years at a minimum), although we will provide training. We like folks with dementia experience as many of our clients are challenged with this.
- Good communication skills. Our clients tend to be of higher income levels that means that they demand/expect a higher level of service from our team. You need to be professional, speak English well, and be very motivated to do your work.
- Reliability. We need individuals who we can count on, and you will be rewarded for that.
- Ability to drive. Again, not a requirement, but you will get more assignment offers with a car.
• Post ID: 96084097 sf