Consistent Hours, Exceptional Pay, Benefits, Career Growth, Training & Support For Rockstar
You're called to do something important. Something that matters. Something that will change lives. You're called to care. At Tender Rose, we think that's the most vital--and challenging--work there is. So we'll do everything we can to help you do it.
About this Position
- Are you an experienced, compassionate caregiver, or CNA?
- We have long-term positions with consistent schedules providing one-on-one dementia care in home in Marin County
- You will provide companion care, personal care, prepare meals and engage your client in outings and activities
- You can work as little as three shifts per week to start and transition to a full-time schedule as soon as it fits your schedule
Pay & Benefits
- The base pay rate is $16.10/hr and up to $20.10/hr based on the client's needs
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and Commuter benefits
- You will be paid double time at $32.20/hr nine holidays per year
- Be on call and get paid at $20.00/hr or at the overtime rate of $24.15 if you are already working full-time
- You will have 24/7 support from your on-call Care Team
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with an individual living with Alzheimer's
- Experience working with an individual who has challenging behaviors at times
- Experience with personal care and companion care
- Experience preparing and cooking meals
- Experience working in a facility a plus
- Be on the Home Care Aide Registry of the California Department of Social Services--Need to register? We will help you!
- Years of experience: 2+ years of verifiable employment history
- Experience working with seniors and patients with dementia - family caregiving experience is acceptable
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Drug-free - You must pass a drug test
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance required
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle with current car registration and automobile insurance
- GED, high school diploma, or college degree
- Speak, understand, and write English fluently
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply today!
• Post ID: 78299848 sf