Under supervision, this position is responsible for answering
inbound calls in a timely manner from members, member
representatives, agent brokers, providers, health plan employees,
employees and clients. Responsible to complete research using
provided resources to ensure accurate and quality service is being
delivered as contracted with the client while remaining within
guidelines and adhering to department internal policies and
procedures. Outbound calls are periodically required for surveys and
resolution of outstanding issues. Performs as an advocate by
educating the caller of all necessary information and alternatives
as it relates to the call to promote one call resolution and develop
and maintain effective working relationships with internal and
* High school diploma or GED
* 2 years of customer service experience
* Knowledge of professional telephone etiquette and soft skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work scheduled hours. Overtime may be required including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are looking for individuals to join our team starting on a part-time
basis. Ability to grow into full-time (at candidate's preference) within six
months. All positions are paid hourly. $15 - $20 dependent on experience.
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Assistants.
• Post ID: 37551109 sf