Female Caregivers/CNA's Wanted In SF! 40k-55k Per Year + Benefits - Tender Rose Dementia Care
Tender Rose - Dementia Care Specialists
If you're a professional female caregiver seeking an inspiring and fulfilling career path, please read on.
It takes a special person to become a dementia caregiver. Being a professional caregiver means making a difference in the lives of your clients and their loved ones for years to come. Here at Tender Rose, we appreciate and respect the quality of life our Memory Care Professionals provide our clients. That's why we ensure our MCPs a more fulfilling experience, including:
Higher than average pay
Best dementia care training in the industry
Career growth opportunities
About this Position
Are you an experienced, compassionate female caregiver, or CNA? We have a position for you providing one-on-one dementia care in-home on the Waterfront in San Francisco. You will provide companion care and personal care to an elderly lady. You will engage her in activities, outings, and prepare meals. You will be working a day shift from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm or 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Pay & Benefits
- Your base pay for this client is $19.10/hr
- Yearly income ranges from $40,000 to $55,000
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and Commuter Benefits
- You will be paid double time at $38.20/hr nine holidays per year
- You can work shifts at overtime rate if you are available
- You will have 24hr/7 support from your on-call Care Team
- Looking for a full-time schedule commitment
- Convenient free garaged parking in the building
Other positions available in San Francisco as well!
Skills & Experience
- Experience working with an individual living with Alzheimer's
- Experience with personal care and companion care
- Experience preparing and cooking meals
- Experience working in a facility a plus
- Be on the Home Care Aide Registry of the California Department of Social -Services - Need to register? We will help you!
- Years of experience: 2+ years of verifiable employment history
- Experience working with seniors and patients with dementia - family caregiving experience is acceptable
- Must be able to pass a background check - We conduct the most thorough criminal background checks in the industry
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance required
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle with current car registration and automobile insurance
- GED, high school diploma, or college degree
- Speak, understand, and write English fluently
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply today! Click on the link provided below! We look forward to meeting you! Please make sure to complete both your online application and the assessments you will get by email to get a fast response from one of our Staffing Managers. Please be aware that your application cannot be processed without completed assessments.
• Post ID: 80372188 sf