Female Caregivers Needed for Female Client in San Francisco: $20.10/HR + Benefits - Tender Rose
You're called to do something important. Something that matters. Something that will change lives. You are called to care. At Tender Rose, we think that is the most vital--and challenging--work there is. So we will do everything we can to help you do it.
About this Opportunity
- Are you an experienced, compassionate female caregiver/CNA, LVN student or retired RN?
- We have a wonderful opportunity for you to provide one-on-one dementia care for a female in San Francisco
- We have full-time day shifts available
Pay & Benefits
- The base pay for this client is $20.10/hr
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, commuter benefits and performance bonuses
- You will be paid double time at $40.20/hr nine holidays per year
- You will have 24/7 support from your on-call care management team
Skills & Experience
- Experience working with an individual living with Alzheimer's
- Experience with personal care and companion care
- Experience preparing and cooking meals
- Experience working in a facility a plus
- Be on the Home Care Aide Registry of the California Department of Social Services - Need to register? We can help you!
- 2+ years of verifiable employment history
- Experience working with seniors and patients with dementia - family caregiving experience is acceptable
- Must be able to pass a background check - We conduct the most thorough criminal background checks in the industry
- Drug-free - You must pass a drug test
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance required
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- GED, high school diploma, or college degree
- Speak, understand, and write English fluently
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply today! Please make sure to complete both your online application and the assessments to get a fast response from one of our Staffing Managers. Please be aware that your application cannot be processed without completed assessments.
• Post ID: 96053917 sf