Posted: Thursday, March 9, 2017 4:01 AM
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 : 10
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The primary function of the Support Associate is to effectively provide dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by Successfactors customers. The Support Associate will work with the Engineering and Hosting Operations teams to resolve complex software issues while identifying product defects, enhancements and limitations.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone and email.
* Provide internal and external user support for application issues of a technical nature.
* Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
* Create internal/external content for Successfactor /SAP's knowledge base
* Maintain consistent, regular communication with customers regarding the status of their requests.
* Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
* Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
* Ensure that individual performance meets or exceeds department standards.
* Develop strong working relationships with cross:functional teams within Successfactors/SAP.
* Must be available for weekend or evening support as required.
* Strong problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
* Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
* Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities. Enjoys and thrives on performing multiple tasks and responsibilities
* Strong time management and prioritization skills. Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
* Strong ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description
* Ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree
* Previous Customer Support Experience is desired
* 0:2 yrs of work experience, including internships
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e:mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case:by:case basis.
• Location: San Francisco
• Post ID: 56893393 sf