Posted: Monday, February 5, 2018 3:18 PM
Corning is one of the world's leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise
specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people's lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R and D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Corning's Environmental Technologies segment manufactures ceramic substrates and filter products for emissions control in mobile and stationary applications around the world.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales budget for the territory
- Build strong relationships with customers and distributors
- Work as a team with other account managers
- Implement aggressive growth driven programs with distribution
- Build relationships with all internal functional groups
- Create, implement and maintain a sales plan that meets or exceeds performance requirements
- Know your products and channel/market/customer dynamics/drivers
- Manage all facets of responsibilities within the framework of Corning's values
Territory Geography: San Francisco: South Bay
Required Education and Experience:
:BS required (preferably in Life Science field)
:Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales within Life Science Industry
:Excellent written and oral communication skills.
:Strong negotiation skills.
:Proficient computer/data analysis skills (Excel, Outlook E:Mail, Word, Power Point).
:Problem:solving and conflict management skills.
:Business skills : financial analysis (sales analysis, trend reporting, usage reporting, pricing analysis).
:Organization skills : planning/time management.
:Strong interpersonal skills.
:Local Key Account knowledge
:Local Distribution relationships
:Good presentation skills.
:Ability to use and navigate Salesforce
:Creative promotional and account management approaches.
:Life Science Educational background
:Ability to perform with minimal direct supervisory intervention.
:Demonstrated leadership skills.
We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
• Location: San Francisco
• Post ID: 95268602 sf