Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 12:03 AM
Company Name:Bay Area Casino Events
Compensation$17.50 to $22.50 Hourly (plus commission)
Employment Type Contractor
We’re looking for people interested in a side job while working towards their future career. Shifts are mostly after 5PM and at corporate or professional event venues within the Bay Area. Travel is required for certain events.
Our ideal staff are typically people who are in-between jobs or studying in school who need that extra boost in their income to live in this expensive area! The shifts are 90% between the hours of 6-12PM, and it is great for people who need a side gig.
Our staff will facilitate a poker event including but not limited to setting up/breaking down the event, disbursing chips, and dealing cards in a poker variant. Real currency is NOT exchanged in these events unless pre-approved by the CA Dept. of Justice. All events are for entertainment purposes only.
Bay Area Poker Events is a group of casino dealers who specialize in dealing poker events such as fundraisers, parties or events.
● Our company is the only events company that offers mileage reimbursement and sales commission.
● Our company is the only casino events company that provides free in-house training for casino dealing in addition to event management and hospitality education.
● Must be able a U.S. citizen and California resident.
● Must be age 18 or older.
● Must have excellent customer service.
● Must attend shift in black on black attire unless otherwise stated. All outfits must be PG-13.
Compensation and Benefits
● $17.50 - $22.50 per hour depending on the job.
● $0.54/mile reimbursement depending on the event location. Event location to not exceed 80 miles one way from San Francisco, CA.
● 5-15% sales commission per total invoice after fees.
● % referral bonus for staff.
● Receive their fair share of tips from the client including a split payment of any management tips.
● 100% no commitment shifts. Cancellation within 48 hours notice is required.
Send an e-mail of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: BAY AREA POKER APPLICATION.
Please let us know your location and all areas of the Bay Area you would be okay commuting to for an event: North Bay (north of Golden Gate Bridge), South Bay (Santa Clara and more south), San Francisco Peninsula (SF to San Mateo), East Bay (past the Bay Bridge).
Please be sure to state your interest and why you think we should invest in YOU! Experience is not necessary, your work will prove your worth.
Send us a resume or send us a letter of interest in why you want this position.
We will review your e-mail and reach out to schedule an in-person interview if we’re interested.
If preliminary hired, we will schedule you for a training session either in San Francisco or San Jose and you will spend half a day getting trained and tested for events.
If fully hired with experience, stay tuned for details!
• Location: San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
• Post ID: 73691713 sf