Posting Title: Patient Care Manager (RN)
The Patient Care Manager(RN) is responsible for the coordination of clinical hospice services. This individual chairs the Interdisciplinary Group meetings, works closely with the Hospice Social Services and Bereavement Services to coordinate patient services, and communicates regularly with the Medical Directors. He or she is responsible for orientation, training, evaluation, and supervision of assigned staff members. The ideal candidate maintains appropriate staffing and productivity levels for team nurses, as well as provides phone consultation to patients and their families regarding nursing care. This individual also performs other duties as assigned consistent with skills and training for this position in alignment with the goals and mission of Pathways Home Health & Hospice.
Will require traveling between the 3 Pathways locations in Sunnyvale, Oakland and South San Francisco.
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the State of California.
- BSN Degree preferred.
- One year of experience in a leadership role in a Hospice environment required.
- Two year of Hospice experience working in the field.
- Current California driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Current CPR Certificate.
Schedule: Full Time
Territory: San Jose in Santa Clara County
Benefits of Our Environment
- One on One Personalized Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Autonomy and Independence
- Multidisciplinary Team Approach
- Reduced Stress
- Manageable Driving Distance
- Manageable Caseload
- Work with ethical, supportive leadership with strong industry experience
- JACHO Certified
- We offer the full continuum of services, Home Health, Hospice and Private Duty
What We Provide You
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Extra Pay for 2nd Language & Certifications
- Generous PTO
- Extensive Orientation
- Paid CEUs and CPR Renewals
- Lyft Reimbursement or Paid Mileage
- Equipment Issued: Cell Phone, Lap Top, Portable Printer, Car Stock Bin, Roller Bag
What We Need From You
- CA RN Licensure
- One year of nursing experience (RN or LVN)
A Little About Us
For over 40 years Pathways has been a Bay Area pioneer, leader and innovator in Hospice, Home Health, Palliative Care, Private Duty, and Care Management services. We provide care at home or in settings such as assisted living, a nursing home, or the hospital. We have offices in Sunnyvale, South San Francisco, and Oakland. Patients and their families know us for our personalized, high quality care, delivered with empathy, kindness, and respect. For More Information: Visit our website at www.pathwayshealth.org or contact me at ...@pathwayshealth.org.
Associated topics: captain, executive team leader, fire captain, fire marshal, gerente, lieutenant, petty officer, police chief, police commander, senior manager
• Post ID: 92934662 sf