About the Job
The Architecture firm that we are working with in the San Francisco Market that we are working for is one of the best in the area. They are seeking an architect with 5-7 years professional experience to work in a design and project management position. The firm is highly collaborative, with a lot of room for growth. The firm is expecting the uptick in recent construction business to continue, providing a lot of room to grow into a leadership role down the road.
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing independent design and detailing of architectural elements
- Site investigations and surveys
- Responding to customer questions regarding project development
- Generate clear diagrams, technical drawings, and code analysis of projects
- Perform research on the documentation of all phases of design, including feasibility, concept design, etc.
Project Architect Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect
- 4-7 years of direct architecture experience, preferably with an architecture or design firm
- Experience working the AutoCAD 2010 or later producing working drawings
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines at the same time
- Knowledge of code (IBC, ADA, NFPA, etc. & Local Code knowledge a bonus)
If you feel you are qualified for the Project Architect position and would like to hear more about this opportunity, apply with a resume, or reach out to me confidentially at 605-496-9406 or email@example.com
Please Note: I strive to work in a professional, ethical manner. Although I provide hiring solutions for my clients, I also take many steps to help you reach your professional career goals. Please give me a call or feel free to email me to discreetly discuss this position, as well as others that I know of, that may be potentially stronger than your current situation.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
• Post ID: 95425462 sf