Real Estate Business Development Manager - Intero Real Estate Services (San Francisco, CA)
If you're frustrated by the lack of opportunity in your current job, this Business Development position may be your ticket to a more satisfying career.Frequently referred to as a real estate agent, the Business Development Manager performs the sales function for our company by networking with several hundred individuals in his or her personal and business network.These networking contacts equip the business development manager to help individuals in purchasing and/or selling real estate properties in the local community.This business development position is geared for a person who is autonomous and driven towards personal success.
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with existing client contacts and establish new contacts through networking.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of all aspects of digital marketing and delivery.
- Show desire to forge connections, build trust and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Utilize web-based tools to manage a database of customers and prospects.-Assist potential clients with fiscal decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve disagreements/issues that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
About Intero Real Estate
Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.
• Post ID: 98878632 sf