The entire Real Estate industry depends on Real Estate Client Relationship Managers. Commonly known as a Real Estate Agent, a Client Relationship Manager is a people-person who enjoys working with customers to make one of the most significant purchases or sales of their life. In this position, you manage the entire real estate purchasing or sale process from listing to closing. You love developing long-term client relationships and being an asset to your customers for their every real estate need.
- Develop and maintain a network of clients and maintain a relationship with them before, during and after their real estate transaction
- Manage all advertising and marketing materials for your services
- Become an expert in your clients' needs and advise them throughout the real estate purchase and sale process
- Be informed on the climate of your local real estate market
- Work well and manage relationships with fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations and communication between client and real estate purchaser or seller
About Intero Real Estate
Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, house, listing consultant, real estate broker, resident, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 96177152 sf