Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 12:05 AM
Founded in 2001, ForeSee is the pioneering leader in Voice of Customer (VOC) solutions. More than 2,000 companies worldwide -- in retail, government, financial services, and other industries -- have transformed their customer experience (CX) into a strategic and rigorous business discipline that delivers economic impact. Only ForeSee offers a multi-patented algorithmic approach to CX measurement, access to an unmatched 175 million benchmarked experiences, and actionable insights from a team of 200 expert analysts that give certainty to CX improvements.
ForeSee is in a period of rapid growth and is investing heavily in engineering, sales, and marketing to meet the evolving needs of our clients. The company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages and a culture that values respect, transparency, humility, unity, passion, and brilliance. A subsidiary of Answers Corporation, ForeSee is headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI and has offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Cleveland, Vancouver, and London.
Your Impact in this role:
As a Lead Big Data and AI Engineer, you will drive the design and implementation of our big data and AI stack using cutting edge technologies. You will be a senior leader on an engineering team devoted to real-time processing, analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence. ForeSee has been a leading customer satisfaction analytics company for over 15 years and you will build the foundation platform for the next several years. Your work will drive customer satisfaction analytics at several marquee brands and touch millions of users.
You will have ownership for delivering:
- Developing the Big Data and AI stack from design to production, impact all aspects of the system
- Performance tuning and scalability of the system
- Evaluating latest technologies and make appropriate dependency choices
- Mentoring junior engineers
- 5+ years relevant experience in a software development role including experience with large scale systems
- Experience with Spark, Cassandra and Kafka including performance tuning and troubleshooting production issues
- Experience with ML techniques
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with building SaaS Enterprise software
- Experience with Druid, Neo4J, TensorFlow, PySpark, Mesos DC/OS
- Bachelors OR Masters degree in Computer Science
- A passion for innovation
- Self-driven and takes initiative to get stuff done but thinks out of the box
- Data monger who realizes the potential of the CX space and wants to make a difference
- Product Engineering mindset.
- We provide a culture that values respect, transparency, humility, unity, passion, and brilliance.
Customer Experience (CX) measurement and analytics is an interesting area. ERP systems have brought order to the back office and CRM systems to the front office. CX is an obvious next area for any company to get organized to provide the ability to effectively measure its impact on company performance, way better than it currently can.
ForeSee is in a great position to become the standard for CX much in the way SAP is the standard in ERP and Salesforce.com in CRM. CX data is compelling. It is about peoples experiences, something more exciting than business processes or customer records. ForeSee is a long-time leader in CX measurement. We have 15 years of experience. The company has grown 40% year of year growth since its inception in 2001. We have collected 100s of millions of data points on customer experiences
We are early adopters of technology. Our whole infrastructure is in the cloud. This means for all practical purposes unlimited compute and storage capacity.
I am convinced that AI will do to todays software what Client/Server did to the mainframe in the 90s and SaaS to on-premise systems in the 00s. We are investing heavily into all layers of a new Analytics and AI platform. It is based on our cloud infrastructure, uses a standard lambda architecture with several specialized data stores, and handles real-time as well as batch data processing. On top of this, we are building entirely new algorithms and applications to analyze and optimize customer experiences.
Benefits & Perks
- Highly Competitive Salaries & Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance; 3 Plan options-Insurance is effective on first day of employment
- Dental / Vision / Rx Drug Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy 15 Days (to start) & 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k Savings Plan plus Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Commuter and Transit Benefits
- Maternity (16 Paid Weeks) / Paternity (4 Paid Weeks) / Adoption Leave (4 Paid Weeks)
- Fully Stocked Kitchens
- Wellness Initiatives
Send resumes to Andree.Bryan@Foresee.com
• Location: San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
• Post ID: 75755658 sf