Title: Home Health Aide (HHA) Hospice
For over 40 years Pathways has been a Bay Area pioneer, leader and innovator in Hospice, Home Health, Palliative Care, Private Duty, and Care Management services. We provide care at home or in settings such as assisted living, a nursing home, or the hospital. We have offices in Sunnyvale, South San Francisco, and Oakland. Patients and their families know us for our personalized, high quality care, delivered with empathy, kindness, and respect.
Position Summary: The Hospice Aide provides in-home personal care and supportive services to Hospice patients under the direct supervision of each patient's case manager in accordance with a comprehensive patient care plan.
Schedule: We have Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem positions available
Location: We have needs in the following counties; Contra Costa, Alameda, Santa Clara, San Mateo and San Francisco
- California Home Health Aide Certification
- CPR certification-American Heart Association
- California driver's license and automobile insurance
- One year experience providing personal care as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA.
- Effective communication skills with demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
- Two weeks of paid training
- Paid CEUs and CPR renewals
- Provided with a laptop and cell phone
- Paid Mileage
- Medical/Dental benefits and generous PTO.
Options to Apply:
- Click the link in the Options Section below to apply on-line.
- Email your resume to: ...@pathwayshealth.org
- Fax: 408-###-####
- Mail your resume: 585 North Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085 Attn: Human Resources Dept.
• Post ID: 93130277 sf