Job Function: Cardiovascular / Thrombosis
Job Type: Full-Time
Min Education: MD / MBBS (or equivalent)
Min Experience: 3-5 Years
Required Travel: 50-75
The Regional Medical Director (RMD) will act as a critical member of the CardioDx Clinical & Medical Affairs team. The RMD will be heavily involved in delivering cutting-edge support and technical/practical education to health care professionals, CardioDx personnel, and contracted resources. The RMD is also responsible for coordination and implementation of scientific and clinical strategies across CardioDx. This role is primarily based in the East United States, but territory may vary based on candidate location and company needs.
- Present complex scientific ideas fluently to internal and external audiences including health care professionals, key healthcare decision makers, and executives.
- Interpret and effectively communicate relevant scientific subjects and scientific literature which supports topics and appropriate decision-making.
- Maintain clinical, scientific, and technical expertise in cardiovascular diagnostics by reviewing scientific journals, discussions with other medical professionals and attending scientific and key technical meetings.
- Implement KOL field strategy, including KOL identification as well as speaker development and support.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of CardioDx tests and competing modalities.
- Respond to and document requests from clinicians and field-based CardioDx personnel.
- Provide clinical input and training to commercial functions within regulatory guidelines.
- Assist with content development and scientific review of presentations and promotional materials upon request.
- Provide scientific support during various medical conferences, meetings and trade shows.
- Assist in development of CardioDx-sponsored speakers and attend scheduled programs to provide feedback
- Adhere to corporate compliance in all activities, including those related to clinical trials, scientific presentations, and responses to unsolicited requests for information.
- Attend and contribute to scheduled team meetings, comply with appropriate team documentation requirements and corporate requirements.
- Clinical advanced degree, MD/DO, PA/NP; Doctorate required for PA/NP candidates
- 3-5 years direct patient care experience
- Willingness to travel extensively, typically 50-75% throughout the United States with territory to be determined based on applicants location
- Demonstrate high quality interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Residence near a major airport, East Coast preferred
- Cardiology, lipidology or internal medicine advanced training highly desired
- Working knowledge or training in the areas of primary care, genetics, molecular biology or cardiology testing is preferable
- 3 years of experience working preferably in the Molecular Diagnostic industry, but equivalent experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or other Biotech industries are also considered
- Teaching experience is highly-desirable
Contact Person: Elena Cates
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 94778342 sf