Registered Nurse (RN) Admissions/Visiting-Hospice - Pathways Home Health and Hospice (San Francisco,
Come explore the exciting opportunity to contribute within a growing organization! Pathways Home Health & Hospice is celebrating over 40 years of service in the Greater Bay Area and has an immediate job opening. We are currently accepting applications for a dedicated Hospice Admissions Visit - Registered Nurse (RN).
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Hospice Admissions Visit RN - Registered Nurse is responsible for the evaluation and admittance of patients to Hospice and for documenting observations and interventions related to the patient's environment. He/ she will coordinate care with the identified primary Case Manager and Patient Care Manager as appropriate. The ideal candidate will assure that all applicable services are ordered, explained, and offered. This individual also performs other duties as assigned consistent with skills and training for this position in alignment with the goals and mission of Pathways Home Health & Hospice.
Hospice San Francisco north team
This position covers our San Francisco North territory which may include visiting patients in the following cities: Pacifica, Daly City, Colma, Brisbane, South San Francisco, San Bruno, Millbrae, Burlingame, Hillsborough
- California Registered Nurse (RN) license required: PHN preferred
- Minimum of one-year experience as a professional nurse within the last three years or a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing
- Must be highly motivated, self directed, flexible, and able to work well and participate in a multidisciplinary team setting
- Current California driver's license and automobile insurance with minimum Bodily Injury Liability Insurance coverage per agency policy
- Current CPR certification
Associated topics: bsn, care, infusion, intensive, mhb, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgery, tcu, unit
• Post ID: 91171872 sf