Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with an office in New York, Heat brings to life traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of brands. We are an internationally recognized award-winning agency, garnering over 40 awards in 2016 and nine Cannes Lions to our credit. In 2016, Heat was named the Effie’s Most Effective Independent Agency in North America and is one of the only advertising agencies to be named “Best Places to Work” in San Francisco. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We’re growing, and seeking a Brand Insights Strategist in the Strategy department.
What you’ll do
The Brand Insights Strategist will be an integral part of Heat’s strategy department, working on inspiring excellent creative advertising and business transformation.
This person will use primary and secondary research to inform pitch development, creative briefs, audience personas and campaign performance measurement. This person must be able to develop learning plans, translate audience insights into meaningful and actionable insight, and is comfortable working across multiple projects. We are looking for a curious and engaged problem solver, able adapt their approach based on the questions at hand and explore and develop innovative solutions. In your role, you will:
• Design, administer and analyze quantitative and qualitative primary research (e.g. online surveys and crowdsourced feedback)
• Report on campaign performance using proprietary analytics approach media and creative impact on behavioral and perceptual metrics
• Develop content and lead workshops on audience insight, brand positioning, business opportunities and creative messaging
• Work closely with broader strategy team to develop trend reports, audience profiles and customer journeys
• Build team knowledge base by keeping up to date with innovations in research and marketing best practices
• Learn and aid in the brand strategy and creative development process
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience in a research or data analytics role
• Past qualitative moderation experience
• Experienced in Excel and presentation tools (Keynote or Powerpoint)
• Ability to travel up to 30%
• Experience working in an advertising agency
• Strong working knowledge of R and SPSS (or similar statistical analysis software)
• Adept at translating data analysis into presentations and recommendations
• Good problem-solving abilities
At Heat, we develop traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of consumer and B2B brands at the leading edge of today’s client marketing challenges. You’ll work with kind, smart, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who care about the work we create. Learn more about Heat.
How you’ll grow
At Heat, we focus on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level to senior leadership, we believe there’s always room to grow. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, and work alongside industry-leading talent on a daily basis. Our Heaters have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
About Heat’s relationship with Deloitte Digital
We’ve recently joined forces with Deloitte Digital to offer our award-winning creative services to allow brands to realize their ambitions at a larger scale.
At Heat, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and our partnership with Deloitte offers employees a broad range of benefits. We’ll see you at the benefits meeting. Learn more about what working at Heat can mean for you.
Heat’s culture stems directly from our philosophy. And if you enjoy philosophy, you can read ours here. If you’re more of a math and sciences person and think philosophy is nothing more than a class you avoided in college, that’s fine too.
Heat in the Community
Heat’s purpose is to make an impact. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that we have the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities
Click here for more info: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/global/en/job/DELOA004X154254/Heat-Brand-Insights-Strategist-San-Francisco
• Post ID: 79947483 sf