A Marketing Manager (Real Estate) is also known as a real estate agent. In this position, you will guide clients through the process of buying and selling real estate. When selling a home, clients need the expertise of a Marketing Manager to help them prepare their home for sale and to price it competitively for their local real estate market. You will be responsible for suggesting marketing strategies to make your clients home stand out to home buyers. You will also help clients in the home purchasing process by showing them homes that fit their criteria.
- Create marketing strategies to help clients' homes sell quickly
- Network with other Marketing Managers to get the word out about your home listings
- Keep up-to-date on the local real estate market and be aware of current home listings and sales
- Organize the creation of marketing materials advertising your services
- Take clients on home tours to help them find a property that is a good fit
- Communicate with all clients on a regular basis and answer all questions
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations
About Intero Real Estate
Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.
• Post ID: 95647047 sf