Prime Finance is a private commercial real estate finance company with discretionary capital which directly originates mortgage, mezzanine and preferred equity financing and also acquires performing, sub-performing and distressed debt. Since our inception in 2008, we have originated or purchased over $5 Billion in commercial real estate debt. Prime Finance offers a variety of non-recourse loans above $10 million on office, retail, hotel, industrial, multifamily, mobile home, self-storage and mixed use properties in all markets around the United States. Our loan and investment origination teams are located in New York, Chicago and San Francisco. Investors in the firm include many leading public and private retirement programs, university endowments, foundations, and high net worth investors.
We are looking to add an analyst to our San Francisco office to work with our Originations team. We are targeting candidates with 1-3 years of commercial real estate experience (finance, underwriting, asset management, etc.).
The Analyst will focus primarily on underwriting to understand how new investments will perform under Prime Finance s mortgage loan program as well as assist senior members of the team with due diligence collection and presenting findings to the Investment Committee for each investment. Responsibilities will also include:
- Modeling cash flows and mortgage structures to evaluate investment opportunities
- Preparing detailed investment memos
- Researching competitive properties and real estate markets to provide asset performance projections based on market conditions, including potential site visits
- Interacting with brokers and potential Borrowers to effectively identify their acquisition or refinancing strategy, as well as working with third party report providers (engineering/environmental reports, appraisals, etc.) on report completion
- Occasionally assisting the asset management team with monthly asset level reporting
- 0-2 years of relevant experience, including: real estate, finance, underwriting, asset management
- Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and Argus)
- Real estate cash flow modeling experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or related area preferred
- A true self-starter capable of accomplishing complicated tasks with limited supervision
- Strong interest in the real estate debt and private equity industry
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
The position offers an exciting opportunity to join a progressive, growth-oriented organization with a genuinely enjoyable work environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include exceptional benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, RX, FSA, company-paid holidays, personal days, and vacation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Successful completion of background check and drug test required for all associates.
Associated topics: analyze, appraisal, appraiser, consultant, invest, marketing, marketing representative, portfolio, portfolio analyst, property analyst
• Post ID: 78604693 sf