Exciting and Fast Paced Real Estate team seeking Real Estate Assistant with a background in marketing who can effectively manage and execute operational tasks for a dynamic real estate office. This is a highly independent role, and you will be expected to own your job and take the reins. We are looking for an Operational Leader who will play a meaningful role in clearing away distractions so that the Agent can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
Cece Doricko is one of the top producing agents with Coldwell Banker s #1 office in North America and has been recognized as one of the Top 1% of Coldwell Banker Agents, Internationally. A successful individual will have substantial professional growth opportunities as the team continues to grow, not only as an assistant but also as a Buyer s Agent.
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
- 1+ year(s) of real estate administrative experience preferably assisting a Real Estate Agent or worked in a Real Estate office
- An active CA real estate license preferred but not required
- A Bachelor s Degree from an accredited university
- Hands-on marketing / branding and digital design experience a big plus
- Assertive, can-do attitude, and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic business environment
- Self-starter, intelligent, eager to learn new things and follows instructions within a team environment
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly
- Polished and professional and present yourself as such
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
- Solution-focused and anticipates needs and picks up on processes quickly
- Highly independent, able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
- Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
Areas of Focus:
Manage Deal Flow:
Play an active role in the transaction process by preparing listing presentations and packets, vendor management, scheduling showings and open houses, pulling data and preparing statistics as needed, creating CMA s, coordinating transaction paperwork and handling transactions from Contract-to-Close.
Grow brand through direct mail and online marketing increasing reach and exposure through social media and internet advertising. Marketing includes postcards, property brochures, property websites, e-blasts, business website, videos, etc.
Handle the gathering of required documents for listings
Obtain signatures for transactional documents via DocuSign for buyers/sellers
Audit and complete files for Office and legal compliance
Brand awareness via Digital Platforms:
Grow Brand via Social Media platforms including posting, advertisements and developing reach on FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Create posts, develop reach and strength brand positioning in marketplace
Scheduling and Showing:
Schedule and assist with showings and open houses
Schedule service appointments and quotes for listings
Schedule appointment tours for buyers
Schedule inspections, appraisals, etc for buyers or sellers
Provide an executive level of administrative support which includes phone and email management, calendar organization
Assist agent with prioritizing, strategizing, and keep focused on key tasks.
Handle database management keeping excel lists up to date and regularly exporting and importing lists.
Key Software Proficiency
MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) which includes the ability to create graphs in PowerPoint and Excel
Website management experience (Squarespace or similar experience)
Marketing software knowledge preferred
MLS and Zip Forms
Video editing programs
You must live within a 30-minute commute of San Francisco, CA and have your own car, a valid driver s license, and carry insurance.
Salary: $50-80k base + bonus per transaction and possibility for referral bonuses. Salary based on experience.
Benefits: Paid-time off, paid holidays
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F, flexibility on evenings and weekends required.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This position is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, listing, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, salesperson
• Post ID: 91541112 sf