The Villa Florence Hotel is seeking a BARISTA/SERVER for its brand new restaurant and bar, Bar Struzzo!
Consider a unique and exciting opportunity to open a brand new bar and restaurant right in the heart of San Francisco's Union Square! Bar Struzzo will feature delicious comfort food with an Italian twist and will be open for breakfast, dinner and happy hour. This 50 seat restaurant and bar is sure to be a neighborhood highlight and will provide the perfect place to work for those looking for personal and professional growth.
Compensation: Up to $16/hour plus tips
The restaurant Barista /Servers will be expected to work a mix of breakfast, and dinner in our highly anticipated NEW RESTAURANT Struzzo!
- As a Restaurant Barista/Server, you will
- Deliver prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Offer helpful guidance with menu offerings, responding knowledgeably to questions.
- Help with dessert and beverage preparation and ensure all dishes present well and are to order before serving promptly to guests.
- Periodically check in to ensure guest needs are met, then graciously present an accurate check and collect payment at the conclusion of the meal.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required.
- 2+ years high-volume, casual fine dining serving experience
- Successful TIPs training and the ability to use Interstate order and payment systems is expected.
- This position requires full mobility, continuous quick-paced movement, lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds and pushing food carts.
Comprehensive Medical (PPO and HMO), Dental, Vision and 401(k) options are available for all hotel employees.
Please apply through this ad with your updated resume!
Associated topics: bartender, beer, brewtender, cocktail, drink, drink service, license, martini, mixologist, pool
• Post ID: 78576903 sf