Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2018 12:02 AM
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Dental
Your Ninja Mission
You’ve heard them all before. “Rock Star.” “Guru.” “Black Belt.” Before it was trendy to use these expressions, there was NinjaRMM. Excellence is in our DNA. And, we’re looking for an exceptional Content Ninja to create original, high-quality content that significantly contributes to the growth of our business.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone to produce a variety of content--from original research reports to blog posts to landing pages--that drives traffic and trials, attracts links and social shares and engages our audience. You’ll establish an editorial calendar. You’ll develop our brand voice. You will be a key member of our growing marketing team.
NinjaRMM is the world’s first security centric remote monitoring and management platform. Ninja touts an amazing user experience, 360-degree monitoring, an IT marketplace and tight integrations with products used by Managed Service Providers as well as IT professionals.
● Excellent writing skills for a variety of formats (e.g. research reports, landing pages, etc.)
● Ability to quickly turnaround high-quality content
● Journalist traits; strong researcher and interviewer
● Tech- and web-savvy; ability to quickly understand esoteric technology topics
● Experience developing and executing an editorial calendar
If You Really Want to Impress Us...
● Knowledge of copywriting best practices is a bonus
● Experience with popular CMS, CRM and/or marketing automation platforms
● Familiarity with on-page SEO best practices
Why We’ll Impress You....
● Learn and hone your skills in the increasingly important field of content marketing
● Work with entrepreneurs who have launched and sold “ 4 ” businesses
● Get experience working with a B2B SaaS company
● Be the first person to join our content marketing program
● Potential to take on more ownership and leadership if content program is successful
● Reasons You Might Like This Role
● You love to write, a lot, especially about B2B technology
● You care about continuous improvement and view critique as opportunity
● You will help build our content marketing program from the ground up
● Reasons You Might Not Like This Role
● You will learn and write about B2B technology, all day, every day
● You will be measured on both output and performance of content
● Your content will be judged based on its contribution to business growth
This is a full-time position based out of our SOMA office in San Francisco. Standard health benefits apply.
Pitch us, in 200 words or less, on what it means to be a content ninja and why you belong in this role.
E-mail resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Company address: 657 Mission St. #600, San Francisco, CA94105
• Location: San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
• Post ID: 96930392 sf