We re seeking caring, compassionate Registered Nurses with experience providing care for patients who are critically or chronically ill due to cancer for a 13 week contract at a state-of-the-art hospital.
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture focused on making sure talented nurses like you can do your best work in the most positive work environments possible since 2006. Our commitment to nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that started 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months ONC experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care unit, hospice, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, surgical, tcu, unit
• Post ID: 82553067 sf