What you’ll be doing...
What we’re looking for...
Below are the ideal candidate qualifications:
- Highly organized
- Experience with Outlook
- Consistently overdrives sales results
- Builds relationships with and partnering with multi sales organizations (B2B, Retail, Telematics, Partners)
- Experience and willingness to cold call daily, and partner with retail to blitz
- Understands the importance of maintaining accurate records utilizing Salesforce as primary tool.
- Ability to coach retail reps to business acumen and best practices
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2405647-specialist-retail-sm-med-bus
• Post ID: 92715077 sf