The in-house creative & production group of Intel, Agency Inside, is approaching a new era. We are creating a world-class organization where we create and oversee the Intel Brand and how the world sees and experiences Intel across the globe. We are a brand that has been at the forefront of the most essential technology innovation and with recently being awarded AdAge's In-House Agency of the Year, we feel we are just getting started!
We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our growing Brand Identity team. This is a critical role in our organization. An effective Brand Identity is one of the most powerful and valuable assets a company can deploy and is the foundation for how the world perceives the brand.
The program covers several areas:
- The actionable creative system elements, logos, assets, guidelines for the tangible style look and feel of the brand - it's how you know it's from Intel.
- The management and driving the design system for all logos, marks, global standard templates and usage guidelines
- Training, education, governance and consultation of the program to ensure consistency of global Intel communications
- Help build upon the existing foundation of a world-class program, while driving and implementing measures to scale the program
- Prior agency experience running large Fortune 500 technology clients
- Ensure the agency delivers world class communications, strategy and solutions to the business that are integrated with the overall business strategy, brand positioning and across all channels.
- Work with Account Planning to develop creative briefs and project mapping to ensure that proper strategic direction is developed and maintained throughout the creative process
- Develop a deep understanding of Intel technologies and communication vehicles to help shape marketing/communication strategy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business units and business unit marketers across Intel GEOs
- Work closely with creative leads to make sure creative is developed on strategy, time and on budget
- Partner with: Marketing teams to align on objectives, programs and KPI's, Creative teams to execute on creative briefs, Agency partners and global partners as needed
- Prioritize work and provide alternative options to manage capacity
- Present creative in partnership with CD and external agencies
- Manage approvals, feedback and input from multiple stakeholders
- Ensure quality of creative execution by working closely with the creative team to provide direction and clarity
We need a seasoned individual with an innate understanding of brand identity on a global scale, with intricate knowledge and expertise in building a brand, being a steward and evangelizing for adoption.
You will work with clients across the organization, both internal and external, across business units, technologies, disciplines and strategy teams. The ability to partner across agency lines, business units and geographies is essential.
If you have the passion to make great work, dig in and help create something amazing, we'd like to talk with you. In this role you will gain a comprehensive understanding of Intel's global business and apply your account service expertise to deliver amazing work. Success will not be measured just by awards won, but rather but the growth and success of the businesses we support. We are looking for a high-energy, strategic and creatively driven individual who can drive creative development, guidelines, training and ways defining and implementing ways to scale the program while protecting the brand.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A deep strategic understanding of brands, from voice to tone to architecture to adoptionoThe ability to influence and evangelize up and out
- The ability to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects and through a large volume of projectsoStrategic mindset that understands implications of creative decisions and how to best plan for scalable creative options.
- How to leverage customer, technology and market insights to develop marketing briefs that inspire creatives and delivers creative solutions that work within the brand framework and future iterations
- Proven project and account management experience.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and be able to prioritize and manage expectations of all groups affected.
- Ability to understand and translate marketing objectives and strategies in a clear and concise way to the creative teams.
- Problem solver: Need to have managed through complicated production or creative issues and have the ability to problem solve
- Relationship building: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across teams and with external partners
- Ability to lead teams. Must have strong leadership skills and proven ability to develop talent
- Communication skills: Be a natural communicator with strong written and presentation skills
- Early adopter of technology: The stuff we make is really cool. Using products with Intel technology is key to understanding the product benefits
- Sense of humor: We like to have fun while we work
- Bachelor Degree Required. MBA desired 8+ years of Brand ID experience
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
California, Santa Clara;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1130590/Account-Supervisor,-Agency-Inside,-Brand-ID/
• Post ID: 55698617 sf