The in-house creative & production group of Intel is approaching a new era. We are creating a world-class organization where we create and oversee the development of compelling communications for video, broadcast, print, retail, and digital brand expressions across the globe. We are a brand that has been at the forefront of the most essential technology innovation and we are about to let the world know what we are up to!We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our growing team.
This is a critical role in our organization. We need a seasoned individual with an innate understanding of driving and creating global integrated campaigns to manage our clients and cultivate talent that will oversee all aspects of account management with both our internal agency as well as manage the relationships with our external agency partners. The ability to partner across agency lines, business units and geographies is essential. If you have the passion to make great work, dig in and help create something amazing, we'd like to talk with you.In this role you will gain a comprehensive understanding of Intel's global business and apply your account service expertise to deliver amazing work. Success will not be measured just by awards won, but rather but the growth and success of the businesses we support.We are looking for a high-energy, strategic and creatively driven individual who can lead creative development and production for projects supporting Intel's major consumer experiences and campaigns.
This role requires the ability to work across internal business units, and with our external agency partners and other Agency Inside teams. If you have managed consumer campaigns, understand the creative development process and have a passion for how Intel technology is creating amazing experiences around the world, we'd like to talk with you.
- Ensure the agency delivers world class communications, strategy and solutions to the business that are integrated with the overall business strategy, brand positioning and across all channels.
- Work with Account Planning to develop creative briefs and project mapping to ensure that proper strategic direction is developed and maintained throughout the creative process
- Develop a deep understanding of Intel technologies and communication vehicles to help shape marketing/communication strategy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business units and business unit marketers across Intel GEOs
- Work closely with creative leads to make sure creative is developed on strategy, time and on budget Partner with: Marketing teams to align on objectives, programs and KPI's, Creative teams to execute on creative briefs, Agency partners and global partners as neededPrioritize work and provide alternative options to manage capacity
- Present creative in partnership with CD and external agencies Manage approvals, feedback and input from multiple stakeholders Ensure quality of creative execution by working closely with the creative team to provide direction and clarity
Ideal candidates will have:
- Broad skill set with experience in communications that spans social/digital, broadcast as well as traditional print vehicles.
- A deep understanding of integrated campaigns and how to optimize their architecture and roll-out
- The ability to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects, channels and project teams.
- Know how to leverage customer insights to develop effective communications and you have an intimate understanding of how to translate input from marketing into briefs that inspire creatives.
- A strong understanding of media broadcast/digital/social and its relationship with creative
- Prior agency experience running large Fortune 500 technology clients Proven project and account management experience.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and be able to prioritize and manage expectations of all groups affected.
- Ability to understand and translate marketing objectives and strategies in a clear and concise way to the creative teams.
- Strong experience on large cross-channel initiatives across media, both online and off Problem solver:
- Need to have managed through complicated production issues and have the ability to problem solve Relationship building: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across teams and with external partners Ability to lead teams.
- Must have strong leadership skills and proven ability to develop talent Communication skills: Be a natural communicator with strong written and presentation skills
- Early adopter of technology: The stuff we make is really cool. Using products with Intel technology is key to understanding the product benefits
- Sense of humor: We like to have fun while we work
- Bachelor Degree Required. MBA desired 8+ years of advertising experience Top tier agency experience
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
California, Santa Clara;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1107833/Account-Supervisor,-Agency-Inside,-Brand/
• Post ID: 52970322 sf